[Gluster-devel] two disks on each node.

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Mon Dec 17 15:37:27 UTC 2007

 Le 13/12/2007 à 17:44:18+0100, Albert Shih a écrit
> Hi all.
>
> On my cluster (for computation) I've 2 disks. One for the / and software
> and another for glusterfs.
>
> But on the first disk I've a unused partition (because the disk size is
> 140Go, and Linux don't eat enought Mo ;-) ).
>
> Until today I've use only the second disk for glusterfs. But If I calculate
> the sum of the unused partition for all cluster I've 1.3To. It's lot of
> space.
>
> Well now I want use this place too. But I don't see how I can do that.
>
> Of course this two partitions have different size.

I answer to my self.

It's stupid what I want to do.

It's more easy to use lvm with glusterfs. Using lvm to join two disk and
use glusterfs to use this lvm partition.

Thanks for Amar for he suggestion : It's work.

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Observatoire de Paris Meudon