RE : RE : [Gluster-devel] user question : multiple clients concurrent access

GARDAIS Ionel Ionel.Gardais at tech-advantage.com
Fri Dec 14 22:10:39 UTC 2007

I think I'm gonna love GlusterFS.
NUFA option for local volume in the Translator page shows one local volume

option nufa.local-volume-name posix1

If the local server has 2 local volumes, is it okay to define them both under nufa.local-volume-name or should it be unique ?

Also, is it better to define one io-threads translator for a defined unified volume
or one io-threads translator per volume used by the unified volume ?

Ionel