[Gluster-devel] user question : multiple clients concurrent access

Ionel GARDAIS ionel.gardais at tech-advantage.com
Fri Dec 14 13:11:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm new to GlusterFS and it seems like there is no user list.
I've installed a 1server / 1client test platform and it looks good :)
However, I've been through the docs on the website and did not find an
answer to my question :
Is it possible to have multiple concurrent clients accessing the same
storage volume ?

All I can find is a 1 server / 1 client or a mutliple servers / 1 client
procedure.
No statement on a 1+ server / N clients mounting all servers w/
cluster/unify.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
Ionel