[Gluster-devel] Re: multiclients

Rafał Zawadzki rafal.zawadzki at sensisoft.com
Mon Dec 10 23:22:33 UTC 2007

Monday 10 December 2007 23:45:45 napisałeś(-łaś):
> I'm sorry I missed your previous mail too. Can you re-send your original
> mail to gluster-devel at nongnu.org?

Sure :)

<quote>
Hello - I am a rather new fan of GlusterFS and I am actually considering of
use GlusterFS as part of our architecture. The first impression is very
positive - installation went smoothly without problems. Unfortunately -
during one of firsts crash tests (remove and add brick) - one brick loose all
data without any try to replicate redundant data, but after lecture of wiki i
know that i have to read more about AFR's.

Anyway, on the wiki I didn't find information about supporting two or more
client writing paraller onto glusterfs path.
</quote>

Generally - I am interested in multiple client access to one remoute glusterfs
clustered resource. Is this possible?

> thanks,
> avati

Thanks for your interesting, cheers.