[Gluster-devel] scalability vs. namespace

Onyx lists at bmail.be
Sat Dec 8 07:52:03 UTC 2007

I'd like to know the answer to this one also.
We plan to use glusterfs for an online backup service where there will
be a lot of small files. I'd like to know some numbers of the
theoretical limits on the number of files in a glusterfs cluster
(depending on 32/64 bit os, used filesystem?), and if there are any
other limiting things to consider to setup a practical/usable cluster
with a lot of files.