[Gluster-devel] *Error*: Not enough memory (either in RAM or mapped to disk)

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Tue Dec 4 17:55:05 UTC 2007

Guessing from the error, it sounds like the software is trying to write to
disk using a memory-mapped file.  If I'm not mistaken, Fuse doesn't
currently support that, although I have seen very recent patches towards
that goal (on the fuse-dev mailing list and/or the Fuse repository in the
Linux kernel tree), so it may be doable with a custom Fuse soon, if not
now.

Thanks,

Brent Nelson
Director of Computing