[Gluster-devel] configuration question

Fabrice Charlier fabrice.charlier at uclouvain.be
Wed Aug 8 13:05:07 UTC 2007

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the answer!

I would like to setup my storage cluster with actual partition (2TB) and
after setup the same boxes with one big 10TB partition on each box. My
goal is to compare the two solutions in terms of performance.

I have a supplementary question: Is it possible to configure glusterfs
with more than one partition in a brick? If yes, what's the syntax to use?

Thanks,

Fabrice

Fabrice Charlier - fabrice.charlier at uclouvain.be

UCL  - Université Catholique Louvain
FYNU - Institut de Physique Nucleaire
Batiment Marc de Hemptinne (Cyclotron) - Bureau E.253
Chemin du Cyclotron, 2
B 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium

Office : +32.10.47.32.34