[Gluster-devel] afr and self-heal issues

Amar S. Tumballi amar at zresearch.com
Mon Aug 6 07:14:20 UTC 2007

> Also, I was playing around with stripe, does it work in the latest code?
> If I edit my configs and comment out my unify and replace it with stripe I
> only get what looks like unify, but without the namespace requirements.
> I.E. no matter what I put for block-size my files are still their normally
> 300 or so megs. Is the issue that I am using it server side rather then
> client side?
>
> Any ideas?

Hi Nathan,
 Can you give me more information about the stripe? Did you copy the files
freshly to the glusterfs mount after changing the spec? or you are seeing
the files which were created when you were using unify?

 Also, if you use stripe, in the backend storage, 'ls -l' shows bigger file
size than it is, but check 'du -h' to get the exact size of the file on that
node.

Regards,
Amar

--