[Gluster-devel] Unknown error 990

Hans Einar Gautun einar.gautun at statkart.no
Thu Aug 2 14:04:00 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I'm in deep trouble on a big disk with a directory looking like this
with ls -la:

the problem is that the client hangs when accessing this directory, and
it can't be removed or moved, giving the "Unknown error 990" message.
This is from an earlier version, now I'm using patch 3(6-7)x.

How can I remove this directory and go on using the disk?

Thanks,

Einar Gautun                           einar.gautun at statkart.no

Statens kartverk            | Norwegian Mapping Authority
3507 Hønefoss               |    NO-3507 Hønefoss, Norway

Ph +47 32118372   Fax +47 32118101       Mob +47 92692662