[Gluster-devel] Gluster Recovery

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Sat Apr 28 02:10:53 UTC 2007

Yep, I'm already doing what you do (accept sharing the same root
filesystem amongst your clients via diskless booting), using local files
referenced in the fstab.

If you tell the glusterfsd the location of a client file, it can serve
that to clients that ask, so that you don't need to keep a local copy of
the client spec file.  I was hoping that there was a way (or, more likely,
the feature could be added) to have the glusterfsd serve up different
client spec files by name.

Thanks,

Brent