[Gluster-devel] Gluster Recovery

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Sat Apr 28 01:36:50 UTC 2007

But are you referring to a server from which to retrieve your client
files, or do you just have local client files?

If you are doing retrieval of different client spec files from a remote
server, how do you specify the different files in the glusterfsd spec, and
how do you reference the different client specs when doing the mounts?

Thanks,

Brent