[Gluster-devel] write-behind mtime glitch

Brent A Nelson brent at phys.ufl.edu
Tue Apr 17 20:56:05 UTC 2007

I found an additional clue to the write-behind mtime issue.  Some more
copies again showed that zero-length files were getting proper mtime.
Non-empty files again had an mtime associated with the copy EXCEPT for
these two files:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 131072 2006-07-11 08:48 /backup/usr0/share/samba/lowcase.dat
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 131072 2006-07-11 08:48 /backup/usr0/share/samba/upcase.dat

Well, my write-behind has "option aggregate-size 131072"! I'm guessing
that's not a coincidence...

Thanks,

Brent