[Gluster-devel] Too many open files

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Fri Apr 6 20:30:47 UTC 2007

Brent,
  can you please send me your spec files? because I am able to 'ls'
without any problems and there is no fd leak observed. I have loaded
just cluster/afr, and previously had loaded all performance xlators on
both server and clietn side together and in both the cases things
worked perfectly fine.

 I'm guessing the encrytpion makefile issue caused a bad build? (things
were changed in libglusterfs). the makefile is committed now though
(along with the -l fix). please do a make uninstall/clean/install
since quit a chunk of changes have gone in the last few days.

avati