[Gluster-devel] Questions

Daniel van Ham Colchete daniel.colchete at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 04:08:27 UTC 2007

Anand,

I also agree completly with Gerry. I'll start using GlusterFS in production
for a mail server farm soon and this hot-add/remove is desirable as long as
it doesn't delay the first production ready GlusterFS version. The
self-healing is also a must have. I can't wait to see the 1.4 version ready.

Best regards,
Daniel Colchete