Amar S. Tumballi
amar at zresearch.com
Mon Sep 25 12:43:12 UTC 2006
Now everyone can start testing GlusterFS-DOA2 available @ ftp://zresearch.com/pub/gluster/glusterfs/glusterfs-0.1.DOA2.tar.gz
Also the tla repo has moved to "gluster--fs--2.1"
Few features of this release are,
* This release is much more stable than the earlier (DOA1).
* Its tested for memory leak.
* Unify translator is working.
* Added locking feature while creating file (or directory).
* Change all the variables to stdint types. (Assigned to Amar)
* Remove all warnings (while compiling with gcc 4.1)
* Run unify with minimum of 8 storage nodes and any number of clients. Put maximum load, test for performance. (Assigned to all :p)
More information about the Gluster-devel