[Gluster-devel] Architecture & Testing Help

Hitesh Chellani hitesh at zresearch.com
Sat Oct 7 18:33:24 UTC 2006

Hi Mehul,
I met with you at TiE along with Pankaj Mhatre. Welcome to Gluster, are
you still with the Google File System team?
BTW, Gluster is a project by Z Research's engineering team.

One of the guys from the software team will respond to you but what do
you mean by -
> what exactly is
> the architecture of Gluster
Do you want to know how Gluster is structured or what architectures
Glsuter works with?
> and after i had setup i want to test HPC how
> will it do the testing.
What testing is it that you want to do? Do yo want to test is the
hardware you've just installed Gluster on actually functions as a
cluster? Do you have any distributed HPC code that you can run on the
cluster?

Hitesh

Hitesh Chellani
Tel: 510-354-6801
Cell: 510-754-3258
www.zresearch.com
Z RESEARCH - Commoditizing Supercomputing!