[Gluster-devel] Re: Gluster Boot Query

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Thu Oct 5 01:33:33 UTC 2006

Austin, please reply to the questions inline.

> > I read the User Guide in that i m stucking at one place.  I need your
> > help.
> >
> > We have burn the iso into the CD and boot the cd from that
> > iso.  After that it`s asking for cdrom, nfs or manula
> >
> > We have selected CD-ROM. Than after it`s showing
> >  1) CD-ROM
> >  2) Manual select cd-rom device.
> >
> > If we select cd-rom and than it gives "Select Application" Shutdown.

which version of gluster are you using? are you using the latest tla
version?

Also please let me know which toolchain you are using (the url you
downloaded it from)

Could you also try the latest release (source) and see if it works for
you?

> > If we select manual and gives manual path.  It gives there is not such
> > extensions init.gex
> >
> > Though that file is there in that path than also.
> >
> > Please guide me what to do.
> >
> > Your help will appriciate

Please feel free to drop in to our support irc channel #gluster on
irc.freenode.net so that we can help you interacting.

regards,
avati