[Gluster-devel] Re: [List-hacking] GlusterFS 1.0-rc2

Hitesh Chellani hitesh at zresearch.com
Thu Nov 30 06:34:31 UTC 2006

Hi Guys.....Good Job!

I shall now spread the work amongst key partners / potential customers
that FS is here, have no fear, have a beer!!!!!!

Gosh, I put W B Yeats to shame!

Too late in the night for me, over & out!

Hitesh

Hitesh Chellani
Tel: 510-354-6801
Cell: 510-754-3258
www.zresearch.com
Z RESEARCH - Commoditizing Supercomputing!