[Gluster-devel] Manual gluster/extensions path

Susumu Urata (Technocross) susumu_urata at technocross.com
Fri Jun 30 13:51:56 UTC 2006

You are right.  I was copying the gluster CD contents to the
/gluster directory on the local hard disk which I misunderstood it
being on-line already.  That is why the script could not find
init.gex.

How can I mount the local disk onto a temporary loaded linux without
control+C the script?

Susumu Urata
Technical Consultant

408-873-2760 (Voice)