[Gluster-devel] Manual gluster/extensions path

Anand Avati avati at zresearch.com
Fri Jun 30 04:43:48 UTC 2006

Susumu,
Do you mean you copied to /gluster in the ramfs in live mode? or was
it in some hard disk partition? if so you would have to mount the
hardisk partition to something like /disk and gluster extensions would
be /disk/gluster/extensions (assume init.gex was readhable as
/disk/gluster/extensions/init.gex.)

Basically you have to pass the 'dirname' of the absolute path for
init.gex in live mode.

We generalally use cdrom or nfs, but will run one test ourselves too about this.

regards,
avati