[Gluster-devel] Active Nodes cannot find all

Susumu Urata (Technocross) susumu_urata at technocross.com
Fri Jun 23 01:54:44 UTC 2006

Node2 has been booted with PXE and waiting at Starting
Gping daemon.....

So I believe the node 2 is healthy.  Master recognizes the MAC
address
when it is capturing all the MAC addresses.  I have 5 as the number
of
total nodes.  1 master and 4 clients.  I accepted all 5.

Susumu Urata
Technical Consultant

408-873-2760 (Voice)
408-873-2761 (Fax)