[Gluster-devel] Domain name and other behaviors

Susumu Urata (Technocross) susumu_urata at technocross.com
Mon Jun 19 20:06:18 UTC 2006

1)  In HPC master configuration, I set the "Domain" name where originally
set to
 "gluster.org" to my own domain.  When I came back to the same screen, the
 domain name was set back to the default "gluster.org".  Is this a normal
 behavior?

2) When I started the client servers as indicated in the master node setup,
it only captured the last server node I have started in the Active Node
dialogbox although the clients started to boot and stopped at "Starting
Gping daemon" message.  Is this a correct behavior?

3) Only the last server node starts the trasfer of image although all of the
server MAC address has been recognized by the master node.  Is this a
correct behavior?

 Susumu Urata
Technical Consultant

 408-873-2760 (Voice)