[Gluster-devel] [bug #17052] USB CDROM & GRUB

Anand Babu INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Fri Jul 7 04:19:46 UTC 2006

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: avati
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I just booted Gluster rc3 on a embedded VIA i686 compatible platform using
USB CDROM (I was using Gluster as rescue). Grub lands on command prompt
failing to see CD device.

Grub is able to see the IDE (flash/ide adapter), but not the external USB
CDROM. I am not sure if this specific to only VIA board. Go ahead and buy a
USB-CDROM and try booting with it. Test both x86 and x86-64 releases.

--
Anand Babu

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=17052>

  Message sent via/by Savannah