[automated-testing] seeking an update on the plans around automated tests and test framework for Gluster

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Tue Feb 4 06:40:44 UTC 2020

This is a good set of updates. If we wanted to discuss the impact of
this activity in terms of how they have been improving the user
experience for (a) specific workflows or, (b) specific workloads - how
can we measure the robustness of the current test library (or, batches
of tests) in Glusto? I'd like to see a conversation - perhaps at an
upcoming Community Meeting - from this perspective. The kind of
workloads for which Gluster is used is more or less well known by now.
So, being able to validate the readiness and extensive consumption of
Glusto tests from that perspective would be good to see.

--
sankarshan at kadalu.io | TZ: UTC+0530
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!