[automated-testing] Supporting GD2 & GD1 in glusto-tests

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 07:16:06 UTC 2018

This seems like an incredibly tricky way to do it. I can certainly see the
benefits. I'm a little hesitant to try this approach because it means
copying the entire function over for an override and making small changes.

Either way, the challenge is going to be making sure that changes are in
sync for GD2 and non-GD2 tests. Perhaps this is a better approach since you
can land changes to both in one commit.

--
nigelb