[automated-testing] Unifying the glusto setup into one Ansible playbook

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Jul 19 07:52:23 UTC 2018

Hello folks,

Right now the setup steps for Centos CI is different from the setup steps
for the internal CI. Which is still different from what people might be
using on their own setups for developing the tests.

I'd like to potentially merge this into one ansible script that consumes
gluster-ansible to do as much of the setup as possible. My goal is that
this install script should be extendable by other tools like a tool that
would test upgrades. Thoughts?

--
nigelb