[automated-testing] CentOS-CI job[1] is hang

Tirumala Satya Prasad Desala tdesala at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 10:05:55 UTC 2018

Hi Vitalii,

As mentioned in my earlier mail, this patch is tested multiple times on my
local machines before submitting it and didn't see any issues.
There is nothing much info we can get from the job to know the reason for
the Centos-CI hung.

I have made some changes to the code and since on my local machines it ran
successfully without any issues/hangs, I re-ran the centos check and it got
hung again. I am going to run this test on upstream bits to see if there is
a genuine issue which is causing this hung. Until then I will hold on doing
centos-CI check for this patch.

Regards,
Prasad