[automated-testing] Does Glusto have test coverage for geo-replication?

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 11:48:06 UTC 2018

I believe geo-replication has libraries ready, but not tests. I have raised
this with geo-rep maintainers in the past that the geo-rep tests should
perhaps be written in Glusto rather than the .t framework as it actually
gives the network hop to work with rather than an SSH session from
localhost to localhost.

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 5:08 PM Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:

> Checking here about the status and current plans
>
> --
> sankarshan mukhopadhyay
> <https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>

nigelb