Announcing: Gluster Community Day @ Rackspace SF

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Tue Aug 13 20:36:24 UTC 2013

NOTE: Interested in speaking? Contact me off-line.

Thanks to Rackspace for agreeing to host our next Community Day! This day will feature in-depth sessions, use cases, demos, and developer content presented by Gluster Community experts.

Note that the agenda is subject to change.

AGENDA

9:00am - 9:30am - Light breakfast, introductions, networking

9:30am - 10:30am - The State of the Gluster Community

10:30am - 11:30am - What's New in GlusterFS 3.4

11:30am - 12:30pm - Open

12:30pm - 1:30pm - Lunch (on site)

1:30pm - 2:30pm - All about Geo-replication + demo

2:30pm - 3:30pm - Open

3:30pm - 3:45pm - Break

3:45pm - 4:45pm - Gluster for Developers

4:45pm - 5:00pm - Closing remarks

5:00pm - 6:00pm - Free-as-in-beer happy hour!

Look forward to seeing you there! Come for all or parts of the community day, even if it's just the happy hour.

Come for the drinks, stay for the Gluster.