[Advisors] Fwd: Gluster Community Board - save the date: June 11 in Boston

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Thu May 16 16:33:34 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I'm going to keep the advisors@ list going, because I can think of many cases where we will need a sounding board for community things.

A few of you expressed interest in joining the Community Board, and I included you in the email that I just sent below. If you did *not* receive the email below and wish to be included in the new board, please let me know ASAP.

However, please note that in the new board, we cannot have multiple representatives from the same company, although we're making an exception for AB. Also note that on the new board, you will be delegated with tasks and expected to contribute to the greater community in some material way. Or you can just stay on the advisors list and not have any of that responsibility :)

Thanks,
JM