[Advisors] Your Attention Please: Blog Post Brouhaha

Louis Zuckerman me at louiszuckerman.com
Fri Aug 23 19:39:08 UTC 2013

Of those three only option 2 seems reasonable.  However I also suggest that
we add such a "disclaimer" not only to some posts, but to the whole blog
section -- a common footer or sidebar visible on all blog pages.

It should be made clear on every page of the blog section that the posts
are published by individual authors and do not necessarily represent anyone
else's views.  Along with that each post should have a signature with the
authors preferred method of being contacted.  This seems like the best way
to deflect such requests from being addressed to the blog administrator.

John Mark, would you care to share what you received?  Just curious though,
it probably wouldn't change my opinion any.

best,

-louis