[Advisors] [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.5 planning

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Tue Aug 13 17:08:17 UTC 2013

For those of you who wish to participate in the release process of GlusterFS (or you know someone who does), the GlusterFS core team has set a deadline of this Thursday, August 14, for proposing new features in this release cycle.

This will be the first release included in the Gluster Software Distribution (which will be a discussion topic at the next board meeting).

Please see the links at the bottom of this email and send any questions to gluster-devel.

Thanks,
JM