[Advisors] Fwd: GlusterFS 3.3 Release verbage

David Nalley david.nalley at citrix.com
Thu May 31 01:32:26 PDT 2012

This is unclear (at least to me):
"Packages are available for most distributions, including Ubuntu,
Debian, Fedora, RHEL, and CentOS."

Are you saying that Gluster.org is providing glusterfs 3.3 packages for
all of the above distributions (Beta seemed to only be RPMs) or are you
saying that those distributions include Gluster (in which case, it's
almost universally not going to be the new awesome)

--David