[Advisors] Board Meeting Tomorrow

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 16:36:00 PDT 2012

Hey gang,

We will be meeting up tomorrow morning for our quarterly board meeting. Breakfast will be served at 8am, and the meeting will start at 9. It will be in Room A of the Customer Briefing Center - which I believe is in the Sheraton, but I'll get an exact location later tonight. We will also dial in to my conference call line, for those who want to participate but are not here. I know, the time sucks for west coasters, but there wasn't much leeway for finding an agreeable date and time.

My conference call info:

Toll-free dial-in number (U.S. and Canada):
(800) 451-8679

Conference code:
2531408796

Tomorrow's agenda will include:

- review of 3.3 release
- planning for 3.4
- dev summit
- docs and use cases
- board structure - adding a tier of board members to officially represent their employers and/or affiliated organizations.

See you then!