[Advisors] Fwd: [Gluster-devel] Call for Participation: the Gluster Lounge @ Red Hat Summit

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 11:16:24 PDT 2012

You, GDK, AB, Jeff Darcy and Louis Zuckerman (aka semiosis) have indicated you'll be there. Wednesday looks like the only time we can do this. If 6 of us are there, we'll have more than quorum (insert quorum management joke here), and I'll put together a speaker phone anyway for those who won't be physically present.

The other option would be to have this at the developer summit that I'm putting together for July 12 - 13 in Sunnyvale, but I don't think that would garner any more attendance.

What do you guys think?

-JM