[Gluster-users] NUFA docs

Mike Stump mikestump at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 23:59:26 UTC 2016

I was reading:

> NUFA translator or Non Uniform File Access translator is designed for giving higher preference to a local drive when used in a HPC type of environment. It can be applied to Distribute and Replica translators; in the latter case it ensures that one copy is local if space permits.

and was confused.  Why can it be applied to the Distribute case if it won’t ensure that one copy is local if space permits?  I might anticipate that you meant to use the word former, not latter.  If so, then the doc should also say that in the Replica case, is ignored.  If it isn’t ignored, the doc should state what it does, if it does something other than that it does for the Distribute case.