[Gluster-users] Installing 3.7.6 in Debian Wheezy

Benjamin Wilson BWilson at npr.org
Tue Jan 26 14:24:42 UTC 2016

Hi Kaleb et al.,

Do you have any feel for whether or not getting the Wheezy package working will be a quick fix? I was planning deploying the client to a number of our Wheezy servers, but if it’s going to be a while I might look at setting up NFS-Ganesha instead.

Thanks!
Ben

NPR | Benjamin Wilson | Sr. Systems Administrator | 202-513-4454 | bwilson at npr.org