[Gluster-users] File Corruption when adding bricks to live replica volumes

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 06:07:23 UTC 2016

Assuming you're using FUSE protocol to mount your volume, then it would be /var/log/glusterfs/hiphenated-mount-point-path.log
For example if your volume is mounted at /mnt/glusterfs, the corresponding log file would be named "/var/log/glusterfs/mnt-glusterfs.log".
The shd logs are named "/var/log/glusterfs/glustershd.log".

-Krutika