[Gluster-users] have to run gluster peer detach to remove a host form a gluster cluster.

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Fri Jan 15 16:39:09 UTC 2016

Doesn't sound like a bug to me.

To remove a server from your cluster, you first ensure it's no longer
part of any volume; use "gluster volume remov-brick" to remove that
server from any volumes it's participating in.

Once the server is no longer part of any volumes, you then "gluster peer
detach" that host to remove it from the trusted peer group.