[Gluster-users] nfs-ganesha with disperse volume

Serkan Çoban cobanserkan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:04:53 UTC 2016

Thanks, I understand it. Now I am trying to export a volume through
nfs-ganesha but have a question again.
In the EXPORT block in ganesha.conf, for the export path I need the
enter the full path to gluster volume.
So this means that I need to mount the gluster volume on the server
right? Currently I don't have gluster volume mounted on servers.
If this is true each server also will be a client right?

Serkan