[Gluster-users] Gluster Issue

ABHISHEK PALIWAL abhishpaliwal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:58:26 UTC 2016

Hello Kaushal,

Following is the glusterd.service file from Gluster3.7.6 version

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Unit]
Description=GlusterFS, a clustered file-system server
After=network.target rpcbind.service
Before=network-online.target

[Service]
Type=forking
PIDFile=@localstatedir@/run/glusterd.pid
LimitNOFILE=65536
Environment="LOG_LEVEL=INFO"
EnvironmentFile=- at sysconfdir@/sysconfig/glusterd
ExecStart=@prefix@/sbin/glusterd -p @localstatedir@/run/glusterd.pid
--log-level $LOG_LEVEL $GLUSTERD_OPTIONS
KillMode=process

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But saw in some blogs that Requires=rpcbind.service is necessary is this
might be causing this issue.

I am very new about the Gluster so do not have the much knowledge.

I also tried to install other RPM but they are not causing to reload of
systemd

Regards,
Abhishek

--