[Gluster-users] [commercial ] Openings in Red Hat.

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 08:52:24 UTC 2014

Hi All,

The Red Hat Storage Engineering team is seeking someone with extensive
systems programming experience to join us as a Principal/Senior/Software
Engineer. In this role, you will work as part of a team responsible for
developing GlusterFS. You'll conduct system analysis, development and
review and repair legacy code, as well as provide assistance to testers
by developing unit test framework and support personnel to determine
system problems. We'll need you to have a solid technical background,
preferably in client or server architecture and algorithm development,
as well as good interpersonal skills. We love the open source community,
so if you're already contributing to any open source projects, please
upload your code samples or links along with your resume. We also
encourage you to join our storage product community.

Red Hat Storage is a scale-out NAS storage solution. The work profile
would involve developing and maintaining components of a distributed
file system called GlusterFS.
The job profile requires extensive knowledge of C, Linux System
programming, Networking, Algorithms, Analytics and Data Structures.

If you are interested, please reach out to me @ hchiramm at redhat.com

--Humble