[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Memory leak in GlusterFS FUSE client

Oleksandr Natalenko oleksandr at natalenko.name
Fri Jan 29 17:56:32 UTC 2016

OK, given GlusterFS v3.7.6 with the following patches:

===
Kaleb S KEITHLEY (1):
      fuse: use-after-free fix in fuse-bridge, revisited

Pranith Kumar K (1):
      mount/fuse: Fix use-after-free crash

Soumya Koduri (3):
      gfapi: Fix inode nlookup counts
      inode: Retire the inodes from the lru list in inode_table_destroy
      upcall: free the xdr* allocations
===

I've repeated "rsync" test under Valgrind, and here is Valgrind output:

https://gist.github.com/f8e0151a6878cacc9b1a

I see DHT-related leaks.