[Gluster-devel] Troubleshooting and Diagnostic tools for Gluster

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 01:34:30 UTC 2016

Nice tool.

Easy to add, clone the glustertool repo, and run

# ./newtool mnt_log_analyze --type=exec --bin=log_analyzer.sh --prog=bash

I used tool name "mnt_log_analyze" just for this example, feel free to
name your tool.

This will create following dir and files
glustertool/plugins/mnt_log_analyze
glustertool/plugins/mnt_log_analyze/tool.conf
glustertool/plugins/mnt_log_analyze/doc.txt

Update the tool doc in doc.txt and copy your script to
glustertool/plugins/mnt_log_analyze dir.

Thats all! use your tool using,

# glustertool mnt_log_analyze /var/log/glusterfs/mnt-glusterfs.log

Let me know if something is not working.

regards
Aravinda