[Gluster-devel] Vault CFP closes January 29th

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 23:59:18 UTC 2016

The Linux Foundation's Vault
(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/vault ) event focusing on
Linux storage and filesystems currently has their call for papers open
- but it closes this Friday, January 29th. I'm highlighting this
because GlusterFS is mentioned as a suggested topic!

This year, it's in Raleigh, North Carolina.
>From http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/vault/program/cfp

CFP Close: January 29, 2016
CFP Notifications: February 9, 2016
Schedule Announced: February 11, 2016

Suggested Topics
We seek proposals on a diverse range of topics related to storage,
Linux, and open source, including:

Object, Block, and File System Storage Architectures (Ceph, Swift,
Cinder, Manila, OpenZFS)
Distributed, Clustered, and Parallel Storage Systems (**GlusterFS**,
Ceph, Lustre, OrangeFS, XtreemFS, MooseFS, OCFS2, HDFS)
Persistent Memory and Other New Hardware Technologies
File System Scaling Issues
IT Automation and Storage Management (OpenLMI, Ovirt, Ansible)
Client/server file systems (NFS, Samba, pNFS)
Big Data Storage
Long Term, Offline Data Archiving
Data Compression and Storage Optimization
Software Defined Storage

--
Anyone want to put in some great 3.8 talks?

 -- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead