[Gluster-devel] Smoke tests run on the builder in RH DC (at least)

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 17:59:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

so today, after fixing one last config item, the smoke test jobs run
fine on the Centos 6 builder in the RH DC, which build things as non
root, then start the tests, then reboot the server.

Now, I am looking at the fedora one, but once this one is good, I will
likely reinstall a few builders as a test, and go on Centos 7 builder.

I was also planning to look at jenkins job builder for the jenkins, but
no time yet. Will be after jenkins migration to a new host (which is
still not planned, unlike gerrit where we should be attempting to find a
time for that)

--
Michael Scherer