[Gluster-devel] Reverse brick order in tier volume- Why?

Dan Lambright dlambrig at redhat.com
Sat Jan 23 04:32:17 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Pranith Kumar Karampuri" <pkarampu at redhat.com>

This order was an artifact of how the volume is created using legacy code and data structures in glusterd-volgen.c. Two volume graphs are built (the hot and the cold). The two graphs are built and combined in a single list. As far as I know, nobody has run into trouble with this. Refactoring the code would be fine to ease maintainability.