[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] Netbsd regressions are failing because of connection problems?

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 10:50:02 UTC 2016

Le jeudi 21 janvier 2016 à 05:21 +0100, Emmanuel Dreyfus a écrit :
> Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Does not look like a DNS problem. It is happening to me outside of
> > rackspace too.
>
> I mean I have already seen rackspace VM failing to initiate connexions
> because rackspace DNS failed to answer DNS requests. This was the cause
> of failed regression at some time.

When I looked yesterday, we also had issues with something pounding on
the gitweb cgi ( which in turn spwaned a ton of git process ). While the
server was responsive and didtn't look overloaded, I wondered about
potential locking issues, since some of the process where here since a
long time.

I am gonna take a look again today.
--
Michael Scherer