[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] NetBSD regression fixes

Rajesh Joseph rjoseph at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 07:06:47 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

I think we should not take this approach. If the tests are not reliable then there
is no guarantee that it will pass in the next retry. In fact we should not rely on
luck here. Lets not run those tests which are spurious in nature. Anyway we don't
consider the result of those tests. Therefore I think we should consider the patch
sent by Talur (http://review.gluster.org/13173).