[Gluster-devel] Netbsd regressions are failing because of connection problems?

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 00:54:19 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

There is some problem with review.gluster.org now. git clone/pull fails for me consistently. Most jenkins jobs are aborting due to git clone failures.

Misc debugged the problem a few hours back but we could not make much progress in isolating the problem. My key based access to r.g.o is not working and that is yet another issue which needs to be debugged!

-Vijay